How to visit this 0.53-acre lot for sale in Cherokee, OK?
To visit this 0.53-acre lot for sale in Cherokee OK, search E 947 Rd, Vian, Oklahoma, 74962 within Cherokee County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 35.64112, -94.91541 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
- Northwest Corner: 35.64154, -94.91541
- Southwest Corner: 35.64112, -94.91541
- Southeast Corner: 35.64113, -94.9149
- Northeast Corner: 35.64154, -94.9149
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: 21,900
Owner Financing Available: $3,900 down, then $382.45 / Month for 60 Months (plus $26 / month service fee)
- 10 minutes to McQuick food mart Gas station
- 17 minutes to Pine Cove Marina
- 18 minutes to Tenkiller State Park
- 24 minutes to Cookson Bend Resort & Marina
- 27 minutes to Vian Elementary School
- 22 minutes Cherokee Landing State Park
- 30 minutes to Cherokee Springs Plaza
- 31 minutes to Big Red Restaurant
- 33 minutes to Keys High School
- 34 minutes to Northeastern Health System Sequoyah General Hospital
- 1 hour 2 minutes to Lake Eufaula
- 1 hour 55 minutes to Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 2 hours 34 minutes to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This beautiful Unrestricted 0.53 acre lot features 150 feet of road frontage along E 947 road Cherokee Drive. This property is near Lake Tenkiller and within a couple of miles of Pine Cove Marina, Clearwater Cafe, and Tenkiller State Park. Locals ride side by sides and golf carts to the marina!
The total lot size is 150 ft x 150 ft = 22,500 sq ft.
This is a great opportunity for you to own sizable property in the country. Gorgeous flat land makes it easy to build. Come enjoy fishing, kayaking, boating, hiking, camping & much more at Oklahoma’s clear water lake!
Located in eastern Oklahoma’s Cookson Hills, Lake Tenkiller is one of the state’s most scenic lakes. When you first see its high, rocky bluffs and wooded shoreline, you’ll agree. The clear waters of Lake Tenkiller are perfect for boating, fishing, scuba diving and swimming. The lake attracts so many scuba enthusiasts that Tenkiller State Park added an underwater dive park featuring submerged objects such as a plane fuselage, sunken boats, and even a helicopter.
Lake Tenkiller has lots of amenities to offer visitors. Two state parks, Tenkiller State Park and Cherokee Landing State Park are located on the shores of the lake offering camping and outdoor recreation amenities. Along with its two state parks, there are numerous marinas, boat ramps, campgrounds, golf courses, and restaurants in this area. So visiting this scenic lake means you won’t have to rough it. For more information, you can visit their (website)
Power Utility: Call Ozarks Electric Cooperative at 1-800-521-6144, for a deposit of $200 for new residential accounts. For more information. You can visit their (website)
Water Utility: Call Sequoyah County Water Association (SCWA) at 918-775-9672.
Buyer Due Diligence: we do our best to ensure listing accuracy. However, buyer is responsible to perform their own due diligence and verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and physically visit the property. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_OK_Cherokee_GVE02&03
- County/State: Cherokee County, Oklahoma
- Address: E 947 Rd, Vian, Cherokee County, Oklahoma, 74962
- GPS: 35.64112, -94.91541
- Parcel Number: 8220-00-007-004-0-000-00 / 8220-00-007-005-0-000-00
- Size: 0.53 Acres
- Conveyance: Clean Title with Abstracts Fully up-to-date
- Flood Zone: No
- Annual HOA / PO: None
Cherokee Landing State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice, clean, and popular for camping, boating, hiking, and summer fun. The employees are super friendly.
Tenkiller State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice with Frisbee golf, a pool, a playground, a nature center, an RV campground, tent sites, cabins, and a marina. Tenkiller is one of the best lakes in OK.
Burnt Cabin Marina & Resort: Google Map Link
Perfect spot for a relaxing and peaceful breakfast! Delicious Mimosa! Cool breeze, GORGEOUS views, excellent service! Highly recommend!
Local City Center(s)
Cherokee Springs Plaza is only 30 minutes away from the property. Here you’ll have everything you need. Shop for groceries or grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants.