How to visit this 0.18 acre Turn-Key RV Lot for Sale in Polk, TX?
To visit this 0.18 acre Turn-Key RV Lot for Sale in Polk, search 257 Forester, Livingston, Texas, 77351 within Polk County on your phone. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 30.72948, -95.05063
- Northeast Corner: 30.72945, -95.05048
- Southwest Corner: 30.72901, -95.05075
- Southeast Corner: 30.72896, -95.0506
Step 1: Address to the property is 257 Forester, Livingston, TX 77351
Step 2: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
0.18 Acre Premium Length RV Lot. Turn-Key Water, Sewer, 30 AMPs / 50 AMPs
Turn-Key RV Lot in Lake Livingston Texas
Drive-In Ready and features all of the Power, Water and Sewer Utility Taps and Meters fully installed and ready to Plug and Go!
The lot size dimensions measure 48.5 ft in the front with the driveway, 170.5 ft in length, and 48.5 ft wide in the back of the lot. The total lot size is 8,250 sq ft and boundary markers and pins have been surveyed, and flagged. This space will fit any RV, Fifth Wheel, or standard sized Mobile / Manufactured Home. Take a look at our photos so you can see the work and boundaries of the property.
We started by clearing the lot of all of the brush (saving any trees > 6” in diameter), performed stump grinding, installed a culvert, set a driveway with road base and gravel finish, and hauled 8 loads of 60 / 40 fill dirt onto the lot to evenly grade it and to raise the elevation for effective drainage (Note: This Neighborhood is Not in a Flood Zone).
Next, we paid the upfront meter installation fees to get services brought to the lot for Water, Sewer and Power Utilities. These are active and ready to transfer service to the new buyer upon closing. We trenched the lot from the road and ran approx. 80 feet of Schedule 35 4” PVC Sewer Pipe from the Main Line to the Pad with a stub-out for easy connection. Next we ran approx. 80 feet of 3/4” PEX Hot and Cold Water Line to the Pad complete with insulation, fittings and a vacuum breaker to protect the main line from backflow. A transformer, power pole and meter box have been installed, complete with multiple electrical connections for 50 Amp, 30 Amp and two 110V GFCI plugs to allow for maximum flexibility. Fiber Optic Cable & Internet is also available at the road.
After we ran the underground lines, taps and inspections, we completed the job by hauling in 45 tons(!) of road base gravel to extend the driveway 116 feet towards the back of the lot for a nice consistent finish.
Dimensions for Reference:
- Gravel pad measures 116’ length x 18’ width
- Back Yard behind the gravel pad measures 50’ length x 40’ width. Improved with 60 / 40 mix.
- Side Yard to the left of the gravel pad measures 116’ length x 23.5’ width. Improved with 60 / 40 mix.
Bonus! We have installed a perimeter privacy fence along the south border with 6’ pine with 8’ “lips” across the front and on the sides for support.
This lot is located along Forester, which backs up on the lot’s south-end to a seasonal drainage creek.
A 911 Address has already been established for the property, allowing emergency and utility services easy identification of the property. We have secured a Development Permit from Polk County prior to initiating the work. We have also secured 3rd party inspection certificates on our Water and Sewer line installations compliant with TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality) standards.
Lake Livingston Village offers several amenities including a pavilion, public parks, summer-time rental cabins, and a boat ramp launching onto Lake Livingston. Two neighborhood swimming pools are pending refurbishment.
Light Restrictions: The property is situated in Section 6, which allows:
- Full-Time RV Living & Permanent Storage
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Full-Time Tiny Homes
- Full-Time Container Homes
- Full-Time Barndominiums
- Year-round Camping
- Permanent residential living allowed via Mobile Home, RV or permanent structure.
- 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures
- Mobile homes only need to 10 x 40 in size (photo approval required with the HOA).
Cheap HOA Fees. For $288 / Annual you get:
- Maintenance Crew that grades & trenches the roads & ditches
- Access to the Boat Ramp Directly on Lake Livingston!
- Access to Community Pavilion for Outdoor BBQs!
- Access to Community Basketball Court!
- Access to Community Swimming Pool!
- Taxes are only $384.04 per year; HOA fees are $288 per year.
How to Reach the HOA:
A brand-new board of directors has been elected and they are working hard to bring serious improvement to the neighborhood in 2023. A budget of $200,000 has been announced for fixing the main roads throughout the community, followed by the secondary residential roads.
The board is eager to staff new committees focused on providing events and architectural control to the community. An online payment portal is in development for ease of paying annual membership dues. (website), Email to contact the HOA: Board_LLVPOA@outlook.com
How to Reach the Architectural Review Team:
Please note that all proposed new construction or placement of any mobile home, RV, tiny home, travel trailer, fifth wheel, or similar dwelling types require review and approval by the Association Architectural Control Committee (aka “ACC”). You will need to submit an application with a drawing of your site plan along with a $50.00 fee to the ACC below:
LLV Improvement Association
1903 Vermont Street, Houston, TX 77019
A copy of the ACC Application along with the community deed restrictions and other governing documents can be found here: (link)
Power Utility: Call Sam Houston Electric Company at 800-458-0381 and provide the service address (257 Forester, Livingston, TX 77351). They will update the account to establish the buyer as the new account holder and will transfer service accordingly.
Water & Sewer Utility: Aqua America handles Water and Sewer. Contact Ashely at 281-651-0174. The General Phone line is 877-987-2782. Provide the service address (257 Forester, Livingston, TX 77351). They will update the account to establish the buyer as the new account holder and will transfer service accordingly.
Cable & Internet & Telephone: Call Lake Livingston Communications at 936-566-4242. Connection Fees are $55.00 for Internet Service Fee for installation with a Modem provided (You will need your own Wireless Router). Internet Speeds are available in a variety of packages up to 300 Mbps Down / 300 Mbps Up with Bundled Services for Cable, Internet, and Phone available & priced separately.
Trash Pickup: Call Piney Woods Sanitation at 409-386-6980 or visit (website) to establish a service. Piney Woods provides discounted rates for Lake Livingston Village residents for curbside trash collection. Bins provided by Piney Woods Sanitation.
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Polk_LLV_Hamid41558
- Address: 257 Forester, Livingston, Texas, 77351
- GPS: 30.72945, -95.05048
- Parcel Number: 41558
- Size: 0.18 Acres
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $384.04 / Year
- Annual HOA / PO: $288 / Year
- Restrictions: Light restrictions require 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures; mobile homes only need to 10 x 40 in size
- Legal Description: Lot 20, Section 6, Lake Livingston Village Subdivision, a subdivision situated in the A. Viesca Survey, A-78 and the Thomas Burris Survey, A-10 Polk County, Texas, as depicted on the plat record in Volume 10, Page 15 of the plat records of Polk County, Texas.