How to visit this 0.14-acre lot for sale in Cherokee, OK?
To visit this 0.14-acre lot for sale in Cherokee OK, search 15424 W Canyon Rock Rd, Park Hill, Oklahoma, 74451 within Cherokee County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 35.65297, -95.03004 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
How to Book a Showing:
For Showings, the Neighborhood Security Watch will provide free showings to the property on our behalf and help you locate the property. Call Butch Drain at 918-822-4483 to set a date and time. He will meet you at the convenience store at the entrance to the neighborhood and guide you in.
- Northwest Corner: 35.65319, -95.03032
- Southwest Corner: 35.65297, -95.03032
- Southeast Corner: 35.65297, -95.03004
- Northeast Corner: 35.65319, -95.03004
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
The Property (1)
Inside the Property (2)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: $18,900
Owner Financing Available: $3,900 down, then $318.71 per month for 60 months (Plus $26 / month service fee)
22 minutes to Tenkiller Lake
25 minutes to Cherokee Casino Tahlequah
30 minutes to Tahlequah
35 minutes to Cookson Hills State Game Refuge
36 minutes to All American Floats
36 minutes to Riverbend By The Bridge
40 minutes to Elephant Rock
40 minutes to Sparrowhawk
45 minutes to Muskogee
1 hour 20 minutes to Tulsa
Newly Cleared Double-Lot with great drainage, house pad, access to utilities, and access to the boat launch onto Lake Tenkiller through the neighborhood boat launch. Only 45 minutes from Muskogee and a little over 1 hour from Tulsa, OK!
The total double lot size is 100 ft x 100 ft = 10,000 sq ft. This lot allows RVs and Mobile Homes for full-time living.
We Just Finished Clearing the Lot and removed the Mobile Home that was previously occupied on the elevated house pad. The pad measures approximately 15’ wide by 75’ deep. We performed boundary surveying and line staking along the back of the lot and cleared all of the brush (leaving trees > 6” in diameter).
A Water Meter is installed as well as An Electric Meter Pole. The prior electric meter itself will need replacing.
LREC services the power and internet connections. Water and Septic are available through USW. $50 sewer deposit and $50 water deposit. There is a $300 water application fee to connect the meter. Septic installations are available to connect your lot to the main sewer system. Installations run approximately $7,000 with the holding tank, lines, and connection (subject to change). We recommend using the Free RV Sewer Station provided by the HOA for property owners to save on this expense.
RV Sewer Station: If you are not ready to spend the money on hooking up to the neighborhood septic system, then this is a great alternative for RV residents on a budget. A 50c machine is provided at the HOA building’s dump site to turn-on the water pump to aid in the disposal of waste.
Lake Tenkiller Harbor offers several amenities including a pavilion, swimming pool, public parks, security patrol, road maintenance crew, and a boat ramp launching onto Lake Tenkiller.
HOA Dues are only $122 annually together for both parcels. The HOA offers easy online access and private member portal for payment of dues, submission of architectural review forms, and access to meeting minutes.
Property taxes are only $15 / year!
Lake Tenkiller Harbor
Architectural Control / Harbor Patrol – firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – email@example.com (918-308-9038)
Dues Payments – firstname.lastname@example.org (405-407-5662)
Roads & Utilities – email@example.com
Pool & Park – firstname.lastname@example.org
Light Restrictions: The property allows:
- RVs and Fifth Wheels
- Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Portable Campers
- Motor Homes
- Mobile Homes (Contact Architectural Control at email@example.com)
- Tiny Homes
- Year-round Camping
- 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures; 100 square feet if used in conjunction with an RV or Mobile
Applying for a 911 Address: To apply for a street address to the property, apply online here – (Website)
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Electric Utility: Call Electric Company & Highspeed Internet LREC 918-772-2526. For more information, you can check their (website)
Water Utility: Call USW Water/Sewer phone 832-756-2143. Water Tap fees amount to $300 for the Connection fee. Fees & amounts subject to change. For more information, you can their (website)
Sewer: Call USW Water/Sewer phone 832-756-2143. Construction cost for sewer would be $7,000 including the holding tank, lines and connection. For more information, you can their (website)
RV Dump Station Provided: If you are not ready to spend the money on hooking up to the neighborhood septic system, then this is a great alternative for RV residents on a budget. A 50c machine is provided at the HOA building’s dump-site to turn-on the water pump to aid in the disposal of waste.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_OK_LTK_JAMES44640
- County/State: Cherokee County, Oklahoma
- Address: 15424 W Canyon Rock Rd, Park Hill, Cherokee County, Oklahoma, 74451
- GPS: 35.65297, -95.03004
- Parcel Number: 8290-00-00A-004-0-000-00 & 8290-00-00A-005-0-000-00
- Size: 0.14 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $15 / Year (approximate)
- Flood Zone: No
- Annual HOA / PO: $122
Riverbend By The Bridge: Google Map Link
– Riverbend by the Bridge offers great facilities, well-maintained equipment, and friendly staff. They accommodate customers even without reservations, and the 10 mile float is an exciting and challenging adventure with great scenery. Fast service, transport to the river, and comfortable facilities make it a great option for floating the river. Customers leave with a desire to come back and experience it all again.
All American Floats: Google Map Link
– All American Floats offers a fun and enjoyable experience. They provided extra rafts when the river level was low and the water is clear with plenty of fish. The service is fast and friendly, and cooler tubes and surfboards are available for rent. The Elephant Rock area is a great spot to dock and swim, but be cautious of the strong current. The staff is friendly and helpful and the bus ride to the river is entertaining. It’s a perfect option for a relaxing and fun day out on the river.
Cherokee Casino Tahlequah: Google Map Link
– Is a modern and beautiful place with helpful employees. The casino offers a wide range of games and features a “drink feature” on the slot machines, where you can start a tab and use your players card to order your drink with just one touch of a button. The restaurant at the casino, White Wolf, is absolutely amazing. The staff is very helpful and attentive, and the menu offers a wide variety of options sure to please any palate. The casino is always extremely clean and well kept, and the cafe serves great food. They have good security, and masks are optional. It’s a great place to relax and have a good time.
Elephant Rock: Google Map Link
Elephant Rock is a beautiful natural park with stunning scenery and flowing water. The pictures do not do it justice and it’s a must-see in person. It’s the coolest thing you will see on the river and a wonderful raw nature park. It showcases the true beauty of the Cherokee County woodlands and is a great place to go for a hike, swim or just to enjoy the sights and nature. It’s a great place to reconnect with nature, enjoy the fresh air and take in the natural beauty of the area. It’s an experience that you won’t forget and it’s a great place to spend a day with family or friends.
Sparrowhawk: Google Map Link
– Is a great place for a relaxing and enjoyable time, with beautiful scenery, quiet during the week, and good river access. On weekends it fills up quickly, but no issues. An 8-mile float is great with plenty of scenery, beaches, and passing Elephant Rock. The area is less crowded and the staff is friendly. The camping site is perfect for family and friends, phone service is not always reliable for reservations but still the favorite place for many on the river for camping, fishing, swimming, and enjoying nature.
Cookson Hills State Game Refuge: Google Map Link
– Is perfect for outdoor activities like trail running and wildlife viewing, including wild hogs, elk, whitetail deer, and bald eagles. Visitors can also fish, and enjoy stunning sunrises and sunsets, and a peaceful environment. Remember to bring your Oklahoma hunting or fishing license as it is state-funded and you may be asked to show it. The refuge is great for exploring with a jeep, closed roads are enjoyable and Elk in the refuge is a highlight.
Tenkiller Lake: Google Map Link
– Lake Tenkiller is a beautiful Oklahoma lake with clear blue waters, perfect for boating, fishing, swimming, and scenic viewing. It’s home to a diverse array of fish species and offers multiple parks, campgrounds, boat ramps, and marinas for boat rental and storage. Whether it’s for a day trip or an extended stay, it’s a great destination for a fun and relaxing outdoor experience.