How to visit this 0.18-acre lot for sale in Trinity, TX?
To visit this 0.18-acre lot for sale in Trinity, TX, search Cedar Creek Dr, Trinity, Texas, 75862 within Trinity County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 30.91365, -95.22871 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 30.91365, -95.22871
- Southwest Corner: 30.91347, -95.22892
- Southeast Corner: 30.91331, -95.22873
- Northeast Corner: 30.91348, -95.22853
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Cedar Creek Dr, Trinity, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75862
- GPS: 30.91365, -95.22871
- Parcel Number: 35875 / 35876
- Size: 0.18 Acres
- Dimension: 90 ft x 83 ft
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (Clean Title)
- Taxes: $21.60 per year
- HOA / PO: $90 per year per lot
- Road: Dirt Road
- Phone: Local provider
- Internet: Local provider
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Home: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Trinity, TX
- Legal Description: Port Adventure Section 8, Lot 231 & 232
Gorgeous Lot in Port Adventure right at the top of Lake Livingston with access to city utilities ready for meter installation at the road including Power, Water, and Sewer.
This property has 90 ft of road frontage and great privacy from your few neighbors. The dimensions of the property are 90 ft x 83 ft = 7,518 sq ft or 0.18 acre.
Save time and money with this lot. With utilities available, this lot is ready for your immediate use. Bring your RV or tiny home for full-time living, or build your own home on-site.
This area of the neighborhood allows:
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers (modular structures)
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Year-round RV camping and storage
- Conventional-built residences and other structures are allowed with approval by the Architectural Committee
Cheap HOA Fees. For only $90 per lot Annually you get:
- Access to the Fishing Dock, Pier, and Fish Cleaning Station
- Access to the community dumpsters for trash hauling
- Access to the new community event center
Port Adventure POA141 Quail Valley Trinity, TX 75862
email@example.com 936-594-7175 (Office) or 936-594-6656 (Home)
**Note: The POA is only available on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Please be kind and patient if you wish to contact them as they work on a volunteer basis**
Note: Some amenities are no longer available such as the original swimming pool, laundry facility, cabins, and RV pads left over from the original development. A private investor/developer owns those properties separate from the community.
Easy access to the surrounding area via Highway 356 with Lake Livingston at your fingertips.
Taxes are only $21.60 a year!
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook three different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the three varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Some travel from all around Texas to experience this iconic lake, but You’ll be right next to the water.
Davy Crockett National Forest, named for the legendary pioneer, contains more than 160,000 acres of East Texas woodlands, streams, recreation areas, and wildlife habitat. This expansive wilderness offers countless opportunities to get outside and explore challenging hiking trails, campsites under the canopy, and over 50 miles of horseback trails. This outdoor destination is only 48 minutes north of the property.
Trinity, Texas is a great little town only 15 minutes from the property, with all the amenities of the big city. Shop for groceries at Brookshire Brothers, and grab some snacks at McDonald’s or Dairy Queen. They also have auto parts, hardware supplies, and more! 30 minutes south, you’ll reach Livingston, Texas. Livingston is the perfect place for you to pick up your groceries, grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or check out some awesome history at the Polk County Memorial Museum.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Trinity, Texas
- 16 minutes to Brookshire Brothers
- 17 minutes to Trinity Elementary School
- 17 minutes to Trinity High School
- 32 minutes to Livingston, Texas
- 22 minutes to Lake Livingston
- 31 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 44 minutes to Polk County Memorial Museum
- 48 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 38 minutes to Houston, Texas