How to visit this 0.28 acre Corner lot for sale in Cherokee, OK?
To visit this 0.28 acre corner lot for sale in Cherokee OK, search S 550 Rd, Vian, Oklahoma, 74962 within Cherokee County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “35.63907, -94.91742“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 35.63907, -94.91767
- Southwest Corner: 35.63862, -94.91767
- Southeast Corner: 35.63862, -94.91742
- Northeast Corner: 35.63907, -94.91742
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: 14,900
Owner Financing Available: $3,900 down, then $233.72 per month for 60 months (plus $26 / month service fee)
- 10 minutes to McQuick food mart Gas station
- 17 minutes to Pine Cove Marina
- 18 minutes to Tenkiller State Park
- 24 minutes to Cookson Bend Resort & Marina
- 27 minutes to Vian Elementary School
- 22 minutes Cherokee Landing State Park
- 30 minutes to Cherokee Springs Plaza
- 31 minutes to Big Red Restaurant
- 33 minutes to Keys High School
- 34 minutes to Northeastern Health System Sequoyah General Hospital
- 1 hour 2 minutes to Lake Eufaula
- 1 hour 55 minutes to Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 2 hours 34 minutes to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This beautiful Unrestricted 0.28-acre corner lot features 164 feet of frontage along S 550 road. This property is a beautiful residential community located in Cherokee County, Oklahoma. The neighborhood offers modern homes, green spaces, parks, and walking trails for residents to enjoy.
The total lot size is 164 ft x 75 ft = 12,219 sq ft.
Outdoor enthusiasts can take advantage of nearby parks, lakes, and rivers for activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, and boating. Tenkiller Lake, a popular destination for boating, fishing, and swimming, is located just a short drive away, and there are several nearby boat ramps for easy access.
The property is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment options. This is a great place to call home for families and individuals looking for a peaceful and active community.
Lake Tenkiller is a beautiful and expansive reservoir located in Cherokee County, Oklahoma. The lake spans over 12,000 acres and has over 130 miles of shoreline. It is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts and offers a wide range of recreational activities, including boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and camping.
The lake is home to a variety of fish species, including bass, catfish, and crappie, making it a popular spot for fishing tournaments. With its crystal-clear water, stunning scenery, and endless opportunities for fun and adventure, Lake Tenkiller is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the best of Oklahoma’s natural beauty.
Power Utility: Call Ozarks Electric Cooperative at 1-800-521-6144, for a deposit of $200 for new residential accounts. For more information. You can visit their (website)
Water Utility: Call Sequoyah County Water Association (SCWA) at 918-775-9672.
- Elegment ID: WIN_OK_Cherokee_GVE04
- Address: S 550 Rd, Vian, Cherokee County, Oklahoma, 74962
- GPS: 35.63907, -94.91742
- Parcel Number: 8220-00-002-001-0-000-00
- Size: 0.28 Acres
- Conveyance: Clean Title with Abstracts Fully up-to-date
- Flood Zone: No
- Annual HOA / PO: None
- Legal: Green Valley Est Cherokee Add #1 Lot 1 Block 2.
Cherokee Landing State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice, clean, and popular for camping, boating, hiking, and summer fun. The employees are super friendly.
Tenkiller State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice with Frisbee golf, a pool, a playground, a nature center, an RV campground, tent sites, cabins, and a marina. Tenkiller is one of the best lakes in OK.
Burnt Cabin Marina & Resort: Google Map Link
Perfect spot for a relaxing and peaceful breakfast! Delicious Mimosa! Cool breeze, GORGEOUS views, excellent service! Highly recommend!
Local City Center(s)
Cherokee Springs Plaza is only 30 minutes away from the property. Here you’ll have everything you need. Shop for groceries or grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants.