How to visit this 9 Acres Land near Tyler TX for Sale?
To visit this 9 Acres Land near Tyler TX for Sale, search County Road 3406, Jacksonville, Texas, 75766 within Cherokee County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 32.04228, -95.34496 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 32.04239, -95.34497
- Southwest Corner: 32.04196, -95.34497
- Southeast Corner: 32.042, -95.33716
- Northeast Corner: 32.04248, -95.33718
STEP 1: Navigate to private road entrance on County Road 3406: Google Map Link (the entrance is right across street from neighbor’s mailboxes on County Road 3406)
STEP 2: Continue on private road: Google Map Link
STEP 3: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Private 9-Acre Land in Cherokee County, Texas
Looking for the ultimate privacy and peace on your own piece of land? Look no further! Elegment Land is offering a wooded, unrestricted 9 acres land for sale near Tyler TX located in Cherokee County.
Surrounded by pines, oaks, dogwood, hickory, and red-bud trees, this property boasts spectacular views and easy access from County Road 3406. Located between the cities of Tyler, Jacksonville, Palestine, and Athens, this land offers the best of both worlds – a secluded and private retreat with nearby urban conveniences.
Beautiful Views and Multiple Development Options
The long shape of the land offers numerous possibilities for development, such as building multiple houses/cabins with plenty of private space or constructing a house/cabin at the front and reserving the back for hunting, hiking, and other recreational activities.
The land is raised above the county road, ensuring that you’ll never have to worry about flooding. With major cities nearby, this 9 acres land near Tyler TX for sale is just 1 hour 45 minutes from Dallas and offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy social distancing on your own land.
Amenities and Zoning Details
We offer the best buyer protection on the land title and provide a warranty deed for cash buyers and a warranty deed and deed of trust for seller-financed buyers. If closing in-house, there are no fees for the buyer. The buyer is responsible for current and subsequent year property taxes. The land is free and clear and comes with a warranty deed.
Zoned unrestricted, the land is flat with trees and has an annual tax burden of $387.42.
Start Enjoying the Great Outdoors Today!
Electric is avialable. But amenities such as water, sewer, natural gas, and trash collection are not currently available on the 9 acres land near Tyler TX for sale. A neighbor to the south is interested in installing a shared well.
The property is outside the city limits of Jacksonville and is not located in a FEMA flood zone. RV’s and mobile homes are allowed on the property. Don’t miss this opportunity to own your own piece of paradise and start enjoying the great outdoors!
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Cherokee11
- County/State: Cherokee County, Texas
- Address: County Road 3406, Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas, 75766
- GPS: 32.04228, -95.34496
- Parcel Number: 104399000
- Size: 9.22 Acres
- Dimension: 155 ft x 2591 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Unrestricted
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $387.42 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Cherokee County Electric Cooperative (800-992-4280, website)
- Water: Need well (neighbor to the south is interested to install a shared well)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Natural Gas: Need propane tank
- Trash Collection: Ameri-Tex Services (866-839-1800, website)
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider, or StarLink
- Trees: wooded, partially cleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Jacksonville, TX
- Legal: A 35 BLK 2013 TR 9 U MOORE E04
Close to Major Cities and Lake Jacksonville
In addition to the natural beauty of the area, the property is located just 19 minutes from the picturesque Lake Jacksonville, which offers 1,325 acres of water surrounded by East Texas scenery. The lake features seven camping sites with water and electricity, ten RV pads, three boat ramps, and two public swimming areas. The area is a fisherman’s paradise and is also great for camping, boating, and swimming.
- 11 minutes to Jacksonville, TX
- 14 minutes to Walmart Supercenter, Jacksonville, TX
- 19 minutes to Lake Jacksonville
- 36 minutes to Palestine, TX (county seat of Anderson County)
- 45 minutes to Rusk, TX (county seat of Cherokee County)
- 1 hour 5 minutes to Nacogdoches, TX (county seat of Nacogdoches County)
- 1 hour 12 minutes to Lake Nacogdoches
- 1 hour 12 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 1 hour 15 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 45 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 55 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)