- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Antelope Ave, Alamosa, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 81101
- GPS: 37.467887, -105.698701
- Parcel Number: 541707003047
- Size: 2.17 Acres
- Title Free & Clear
- Current Zoning Residential
- Access Antelope Ave
- General Elevation 7,547 feet
- Terrain Level
- Taxes $66.26 per year
- HOA Fees None
- Conveyance Warranty Deed
- Water Well or Alternative Source
- Sewer Septic or Alternate Source
- Phone Cell or Satellite
You will love this 2.17 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Deer Valley Meadows, Alamosa, Colorado. Very few neighbors. Situated at the San Luis Valley with great views of Blanca Peak. With road frontage, it’s a great place for a home or just to park your RV.
There are also many opportunities for outdoor recreation within a short distance of the property. San Luis State Park, now known as San Luis State Wildlife Area, is 1,691 acres of Wildlife Area and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
Livestock is permitted on the property.
The minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road nearby the lot, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 800-895-4999 Website
Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 Website
Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 Website
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest
- 14 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 13 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 24 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 30 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 45 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)
- 1 hour 26 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 34 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)