How to visit this 1.04-acre lot for sale in Alamosa, CO?
To visit this 1.04-acre lot for sale in Alamosa, CO, search Suburban Ave, Alamosa, Colorado, 81101 within Alamosa County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 37.46457, -105.68229 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 37.46486, -105.68267
- Southwest Corner: 37.46457, -105.68229
- Southeast Corner: 37.46518, -105.68157
- Northeast Corner: 37.46548, -105.68197
Step 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
Step 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Discover the Best in Outdoor Living in Alamosa, Colorado
Our 1.04-acre lot for sale in Deer Valley Meadows, Alamosa, CO is the perfect place for those looking for a remote and easily accessible piece of land. The land is located just 10 miles from the city of Alamosa and offers great views of Blanca Peak.
The area is perfect for activities such as skiing, golfing, fishing, and mountain climbing. It is also a great place for a home or just to park your RV. The San Luis Valley is home to many types of wildlife, and the San Luis State Wildlife Area is only 3 miles away. The Rio Grande River is also only 20 miles west.
Cash Buyers will receive a Warranty Deed, and Seller Financed Buyers will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust. If closing in-house, there are no fees for the Buyer. However, the Buyer will be responsible for the current year and subsequent year property taxes.
There is no HOA, no HOA fees, and no Time Limit to Build
Livestock is permitted on the 1.04-acre lot for sale in Alamosa, CO. The minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet, and for Manufactured Homes, it is 600 square feet. Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be found in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Alamosa Land Use Code.
Utility and Public Services
In order to access the underground water of the Rio Grande River for water, drilling a well to an average depth of 60-100 feet in the area is necessary, as per the Colorado Division of Water Resources.
Electricity Lines & Poles are located on the road, by Xcel Energy Telephone (800-895-4999)
Internet & Cable by Jade Communications (719-589-5140)
Curbside Trash Service (719-852-5895) by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64-gallon container serviced every week at $18/month.
The Alamosa School District (719-587-1600) No. RE-11J is a public school district located in Alamosa, CO, which has 2,237 students in grades PK, and K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Also, nearby is the Adams State University, a state-supported liberal arts university in Alamosa, Colorado, which offers undergraduate programs in physical and social sciences, fine arts, business, and nursing, and specializes in educator curricula in several disciplines.
- Elegment ID: ELE_CO_Alamosa30
- County/State: Alamosa County, Colorado
- Address: Suburban Ave, Alamosa, Alamosa County, Colorado, 81101
- GPS: 37.46457, -105.68229
- Parcel Number: 541708016026
- Size: 1.04 Acres
- Dimension: 306 ft x 148 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $66.26 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: by Xcel Energy (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed for 180 days per year ($120 RV permit)
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Alamosa, CO
- Legal: DEER VALLEY MEADOWS LOT 26 BLK AE UNIT 2 1.04AC WD REC #304143 11-15-01 QCD REC #345122 03-28-1
Entrance to Deer Valley Meadows Subdivision:
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest include
- 13 minutes to Alamosa, CO
- 15 minutes to Adams State University
- 18 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge
- 18 minutes to Smith Reservoir
- 19 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park
- 23 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 25 minutes to Sangre De Cristo High School
- 27 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area
- 31 minutes to UFO Watchtower
- 1 hour 4 minutes to Wolf Creek
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of this beautiful land. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a visit to see the land in person.