- Elegment ID: ELE_CO_Saguache01
- County/State: Saguache County, Colorado
- Address: Nakashima Drive, Moffat, Saguache County, Colorado, 81143
- GPS: 38.11939, -105.9465
- Parcel Number: 433926020007
- Size: 1.22 Acres
- Dimension: 353 ft x 150 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $66.26 per year
- POA: $117 per year
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Local provider (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Local service provider (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Residential trailer less than 4 years old, larger than 600 sqft is allowed for permanent use
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Alamosa, CO
- Legal: LAZY KV ESTATES MAP 3 BLK VV LOT 7
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/UvPg9xvSAjN28xWC9
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=15w_f363_ITMBMcf560eVW-zXAYZG9ox8&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
1.22 Acres Homesite with great access, surrounded by a wide range of recreational opportunities in every direction. County Road Nakashima Dr borders the entire Eastern Boundary with 150 feet of road frontage. Colorado State Highway 17 is just 1.3 miles to the East, which will take you directly to Moffat and Alamosa to the South. Additionally, County Road Nakashima Dr leads to US Highway 285 just 3.3 miles West that will take you directly to Saguache.
Electricity, water services are available to connect.
- Minimum building size is 600 sqft for one-story and 800 sqft for two-story
- Manufactured home or mobile home is allowed
- Residential trailer less than 4 years old, larger than 600 sqft is allowed for permanent use
- Detail Building Code can be found on Page 2 of Lazy K-V Estates Covenants
Moffat is a small town with a population of 119 located 5 minutes away. In Moffat there is the Moffat Consolidated School (Pk-12th Grade), a Post Office, and Fire Department. Moffat Consolidated School Website.
Saguache has a population of 500 and is located just 20 minutes from the property. In Saguache you’ll find a wide range of services & amenities including a grocery store, restaurants, a park, library, lumber store and professional services. Saguache is also the County Seat of Saguache County.
Alamosa has a population of around 10,000 and is located just 40 minutes South of the property via US Highway 285, where you’ll be able to find a variety of Grocery Stores, Public Schools, Professional services, a University, many local parks, Churches, as well as San Luis Regional Airport.
The property is surrounded by recreational public lands, including Great Sand Dunes National Park to the Southeast, Sangre De Cristo National Wilderness & Baca National Wildlife Refuge to the East, and the Rio Grande National Forest to the North, East & West. See Aerial Map Photos & Interactive Map for more details. There are even a few hot spring spas in the area!
Land owners in the area have developed their properties with homes and outbuildings of varying designs and construction materials, see photos and satellite images of homes near this property.
- No HOA, no HOA fees
- No Time Limit to Build
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property within certain guidelines in the Saguache County Construction Permit Information.
- Tiny homes are allowed.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Alamosa River, average depth ~100 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Link)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road nearby the lot
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 14 minutes to Moffat, CO
- 30 minutes to UFO Watchtower
- 32 minutes to Russel Lakes
- 36 minutes to Alamosa, CO
- 38 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 50 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 58 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park
- 1 hour 7 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 1 hour 18 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 2 hours 29 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 37 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 4 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 38.11939, -105.9465 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 38.11939, -105.9465
- Southwest Corner: 38.119, -105.94651
- Southeast Corner: 38.119, -105.94778
- Northeast Corner: 38.1194, -105.94777
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.