How to visit this 0.75 acre Unrestricted lot for sale near Livingston, TX?
To visit this 0.75 acre Unrestricted lot for sale near Livingston, TX, search Hillbilly Heaven Road, Livingston, Texas, 77351 within Polk County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 30.52351, -94.82403 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 30.52351, -94.82403
- Northeast Corner: 30.52315, -94.82403
- Southwest Corner: 30.52315, -94.82324
- Southeast Corner: 30.52351, -94.82324
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This unrestricted community has dirt roads, best to visit with a truck or SUV.
A Wooded Homesite with Mature Trees and Convenient City Services
This 0.75-acre Unrestricted lot for sale near Livingston TX is comprised of 5 individual lots, with 3 sides of road frontage! This property is a part of the Wild Country Lakes Estates subdivision and features mature trees throughout the property with city water, city electricity, telephone, and internet. All lots come with water and electric services.
Sewer is available by septic. And there are roads leading to all the lots.
The subdivision POA and developer went bankrupt several years ago. The roads were initially paved, but dues were never collected to make repairs. The road leading into the community is bumpy, which means you’ll have to drive slowly, or drive a truck or SUV.
Situated Between Two Beautiful Lakes and Unrestricted
The mature pine and hardwood trees provide a natural canopy of shade and privacy. Situated in between two beautiful lakes – Munson Lake and Lake Connie – this 0.75 acre Unrestricted lot for sale near Livingston TX allows for an RV, mobile home, tiny home, cabin, or site-built home.
Big Thicket National Preserve: A Natural Haven for Hiking and Hunting
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous. Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts.
You can even hunt, camp, and paddle the waters. The Preserve issues free hunting permits for several units of the Preserve, with hunting including white-tailed deer, feral hogs, rabbits, waterfowl, and squirrels.
Lake Livingston: Enjoy Fishing, Boating, and Water Sports
Lake Livingston consists of 90,000 surface acres and is the 2nd largest lake in Texas. On Lake Livingston, you will enjoy fishing, boating, and water sports. Fishing on Lake Livingston includes largemouth bass, bluegill, flathead catfish, white bass, striped bass, and crappie. Public boat access to Lake Livingston is just 30 minutes from the property at the Tigerville Park Public Boat Ramp.
Public Boat Access to Trinity River: The Perfect Spot for Water Sports
This 0.75 acre Unrestricted lot for sale near Livingston TX is near the public boat access to Trinity River – just 24 minutes from the property.
Check out our map below for all the nearby boat ramps, fishing docks, and parks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos!
Purchase Closing: Guaranteed Buyer Protection and Convenience
We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title. Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust. No fees for the Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer is responsible for the current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Polk14
- County/State: Polk County, Texas
- Address: Hillbilly Heaven Road, Livingston, Polk County, Texas, 77351
- GPS: 30.52351, -94.82403
- Parcel Number: 63035
- Size: 0.75 Acres
- Dimension: 250 ft x 130 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $44.8 per year
- POA: Optional $30 per year
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: City Electric
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Need septic tank or chemical toilet
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Year-round RV use is allowed
- Manufactured Home: Manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Livingston, TX
- Legal: WILD COUNTRY LAKES ESTATES SECTION 4 BLK 45 LOT 1 THRU 5
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 24 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 3 minutes to Ace Community Park, and Lake Connie
- 20 minutes to Livingston, Texas : Population 5,300 (more info)
- 21 minutes to Goodrich, Texas
- 24 minutes to Public Boat Rump., Texas
- 28 minutes to Shepherd, Texas : Population 2,300 (more info)
- 29 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 21 minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 1 hour 31 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 1 hour 11 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 3 hour and 9 minutes to Shreveport, Texas
- 1 hour 13 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 3 hour 28 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 3 hours 37 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)