How to visit this 35.1-acres lot for sale in Alamosa, CO?
To visit this 35.1-acres lot for sale in Alamosa, CO, search Bowers Ln, Alamosa, Colorado, 81101 within Alamosa County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 37.43871, -105.68773 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 37.44068, -105.68821
- Southwest Corner: 37.437, -105.68818
- Southeast Corner: 37.43704, -105.68437
- Northeast Corner: 37.44072, -105.68434
Step 1: Bowers Ln (private road) entrance: Google Map Link
Step 2: Continue on Bowers Ln: Google Map Link
Step 3: Corners and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Bowers Ln, Alamosa, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 81101
- GPS: 37.45081, -105.68837
- Parcel Number: 541719101038
- Size: 35.1 Acres
- Dimension: 1368 ft x 1121 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Rural
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $261.16 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Need solar or wind generator
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed for 180 days per year ($120 RV permit)
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Alamosa, CO
- Legal: MUSTANG DIVISION OF WILD HORSE RANCH PHASE 3 RANCH #38 35.10AC TD REC #302697 7-26-2001
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city, and live on 35.1 private acres in Alamosa County Colorado. With easy access to the road and power, your future getaway is practically waiting to be built! Do you shopping in the beautiful town of Alamosa, only 19 Minutes away from the property. Do your shopping at the Walmart supercenter, or Safeway, both conveniently located just off Highway 285 in town.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-100 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Link)
- Electricity need solar or wind generator
Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge is one of three national wildlife refuges in the San Luis Valley that provides crucial feeding, resting, and breeding habitat for over 200 bird species and other wildlife. Featuring Wetlands, and highlands, there is always something new to find and a new place to explore. This escape is only 33 minutes from the property.
A nature lover’s dream, this property is a prime location to see world-class national parks, fish the waters of the Rio Grande, and see unbeatable views from the peaks of many local mountains. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own a large piece of land in the beautiful countryside of Colorado. Freedom awaits.
Alamosa School District No. RE-11J is a public school district located in Alamosa, CO. It has 2,237 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. Phone: 719-587-1600
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
Adams State University is a state-supported liberal arts university in Alamosa, Colorado, United States. The school is located in the San Luis Valley, home to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. The university offers undergraduate programs in physical and social sciences, fine arts, business and nursing, and specializes in educator curricula in several disciplines. Adams State also offers graduate degrees in history, art, business (MBA), and educator programs, including counselor education; the school also has a postgraduate (PhD) program in counselor education. The university has an active athletic program, both in participatory sports and in athletics educator training; the Adams State Grizzlies athletic teams compete under the auspices of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference. (Website)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000
- 17 minutes to Adam State University
- 17 minutes to Cattails Golf Course
- 19 minutes to San Luis Valley Regional Airport
- 21 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 23 minutes to Smith Reservoir
- 25 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park
- 31 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area
- 37 minutes to Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge
- 53 minutes to Twin Peaks
- 1 hour and 29 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area
- 2 hours 29 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000
- 3 hours 37 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million