How to visit this 0.09 acre lot for sale in Trinity, TX?
To visit this 0.09 acre lot for sale in Lake Livington Texas, search 117 Seminole Dr, Trinity, Texas, 75862 within Trinity County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “30.90869, -95.22553“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 30.90869, -95.22553
- Southwest Corner: 30.90845, -95.22568
- Southeast Corner: 30.90839, -95.22557
- Northeast Corner: 30.90863, -95.22541
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: LLP_TX_PA_Pullin35237
- Address: 117 Seminole Dr, Trinity, Trinity County, Texas, 75862
- GPS: 30.90869, -95.22553
- Parcel Number: 35237
- Size: 0.09 Acres
- Dimension: 40 ft x 100 ft
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (Clean Title)
- Taxes: $10.80 per year
- HOA / PO: $90 per year per lot
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electricity: Electricity: Sam Houston Electric, (website). Installed upon purchase.
- Water & Sewer: Water & Sewer: Aqua America Texas, (website) Installed upon purchase
- Phone and Internet: Windstream 1-800-600-5050
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Home: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Trinity, TX
- Legal Description: Port Adventure Section 6, Lot 112
Water, sewer, and electrical access will be installed directly onto the lot by the power and water company in the buyer’s name at the front of the lot upon purchase.
Port Adventure with Utilities and Easy Access to Lake Livingston
The lot has been meticulously cleared and prepared with soil conditioning, providing a pristine, blank canvas for you to create your own beautiful yard. Enjoy a sense of privacy with only a few neighboring properties, while benefiting from 40 feet of road frontage. The lot measures 40 feet by 100 feet, totaling 4,000 square feet or 0.09 acre, offering ample space to fulfill your vision.
Utilities Ready! Build or RV on this Port Adventure Property
This exceptional opportunity allows you to save valuable time and money, as all utilities are readily available, ensuring a swift and hassle-free experience. Whether you prefer to bring your RV or tiny home for year-round living or embark on the exciting journey of building your dream home on-site, this property is brimming with potential.
RV Living and More in Port Adventure. Low HOA Fees, Fishing Dock Access
Embrace this exceptional opportunity, where completed development work serves as a testament to the time, money, and energy you’ll save, allowing you to create your desired living experience effortlessly.
This area of the neighborhood allows:
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers (modular structures)
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Year-round RV camping and storage
- Conventional-built residences and other structures are allowed with approval by the Architectural Committee
Cheap HOA Fees. For only $90 per lot Annually you get:
- Access to the Fishing Dock, Pier, and Fish Cleaning Station
- Access to the community dumpsters for trash hauling
- Access to the new community event center
Port Adventure POA Address: 141 Quail Valley Trinity, TX 75862
ten.maertsdniw@aopap 936-594-7175 (Office) or 936-594-6656 (Home)
**Note: The POA is only available on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Please be kind and patient if you wish to contact them as they work on a volunteer basis**
Note: Some amenities are no longer available such as the original swimming pool, laundry facility, cabins, and RV pads left over from the original development. A private investor/developer owns those properties separate from the community.
Easy access to the surrounding area via Highway 356 with Lake Livingston at your fingertips.
Taxes are only $10.80 a year!
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish.
Hook three different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the three varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Some travel from all around Texas to experience this iconic lake, but You’ll be right next to the water.
Davy Crockett National Forest, named for the legendary pioneer, contains more than 160,000 acres of East Texas woodlands, streams, recreation areas, and wildlife habitat. This expansive wilderness offers countless opportunities to get outside and explore challenging hiking trails, campsites under the canopy, and over 50 miles of horseback trails. This outdoor destination is only 48 minutes north of the property.
Trinity, Texas is a great little town only 15 minutes from the property, with all the amenities of the big city. Shop for groceries at Brookshire Brothers, and grab some snacks at McDonald’s or Dairy Queen. They also have auto parts, hardware supplies, and more! 30 minutes south, you’ll reach Livingston, Texas.
Livingston is the perfect place for you to pick up your groceries, grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant, or check out some awesome history at the Polk County Memorial Museum.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Trinity, Texas
- 16 minutes to Brookshire Brothers
- 17 minutes to Trinity Elementary School
- 17 minutes to Trinity High School
- 32 minutes to Livingston, Texas
- 22 minutes to Lake Livingston
- 31 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 44 minutes to Polk County Memorial Museum
- 48 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 38 minutes to Houston, Texas