How to visit this 0.08-acre lot for sale in Cherokee, OK?
To visit this 0.08-acre lot for sale in Cherokee OK, search W Cookson Rd, Park Hill, Oklahoma, 74451 within Cherokee County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “35.6517, -95.02921“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 35.65194, -95.02921
- Southwest Corner: 35.6517, -95.02921
- Southeast Corner: 35.6517, -95.02907
- Northeast Corner: 35.65194, -95.02907
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: $6,900
Owner Financing Available: $2,900 down, then $84.99 per month for 60 months (including $26 / month service fee )
23 minutes to Cherokee Landing State Park
30 Minutes to Tahlequah
31 Minutes to Cherokee National History Museum
45 minutes to Muskogee
58 minutes to Honor Heigths Park
58 minutes to River Country Water Park
1 hour 20 minutes to Tulsa
Gorgeous Lot with good drainage and access to utilities in Lake Tenkiller Harbor only 45 minutes from Muskogee and a little over an hour from Tulsa, OK!
The total lot size is 40 ft x 90 ft = 3620 sq ft.
This lot allows RVs and Mobile Homes and comes with access to city utilities Water and Power available at the road. Septic installations are also performed by the water company. Electricity available through LREC. Transformers or line extensions may be extra depending on the lot location in the neighborhood.
Lake Tenkiller Harbor offers several amenities including a pavilion, swimming pools, public parks, security for POA members, and a boat ramp launching onto Lake Tenkiller.
Light Restrictions: The property is allows:
- RVs and Fifth Wheels
- Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Portable Campers
- Motor Homes
- Mobile Homes (Call Architectural Control for approval 918-457-5800)
- Tiny Homes
- Year-round Camping
- 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures; 100 square feet if used in conjuction with an RV or Mobile
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Electric Utility: Call Electric Company & Highspeed Internet LREC 918-772-2526.
Water Utility: Call USW Water/Sewer phone 832-756-2143. Water Tap fees amount to $300 for the Connection fee. Prices & amounts are subject to change. For more information, you can check it here.
Sewer: Call USW Water/Sewer phone 832-756-2143. Construction cost for sewer would be $7,000 including the holding tank, lines, and connection. For more information, you can check it here.
Note: If you are not ready to spend the money on hooking up to the neighborhood septic system, then this is an excellent alternative for RV residents on a budget. A 50c machine is provided at the dump-site to turn on the water pump to aid in the disposal of waste.
- Elegment ID: WIN_OK_Cherokee_Ladd44236
- Address: W Cookson Rd, Park Hill, Cherokee County, Oklahoma, 74451
- GPS: 35.6517, -95.02921
- Parcel Number: 83000000B325000000
- Size: 0.08 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $15 / Year (approximate)
- Flood Zone: No
- Annual HOA / PO: $102
Cherokee Landing State Park: Google Map Link
– Beautiful park with boat ramps, managed camping sites, and RV sites, as well as multiple picnic areas along Lake Tenkiller’s shores. If you are looking for a place to take the family for a day at the lake or on a weekend camping adventure then there’s no need to look any further.
Cherokee National History Museum: Google Map Link
– This is a free museum that is about 31 minutes away from the property. Cherokee National History Museum has beautifully presented exhibits that explain the unique Cherokee experience. Very family friendly with some interactive exhibits and well-planned displays.
Honor Heights Park: Google Map Link
– This is a Gorgeous park. Filled with a waterfall, a butterfly house, sculptures and plant gardens, water features, ducks and more. An awesome park to spend the day at with your family!