- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- 20 minutes to Meridian, TX
- 30 minutes to Walnut Springs, TX
- 30 minutes to Glen Rose, TX
- 1 Hour to Waco, TX
- 1.5 Hours to Fort Worth, TX
- 2.5 Hours to Austin, TX
This Dream 36 Acre Ranch set overlooking the Texas Hill Country has it all. Measuring 1,017 ft x 1,580 ft with over 1,000′ of county road frontage along Spring Creek Road. A private canopy of mature cedar trees greets you at the gated entrance. This stunning property features a private gravel road winding 1,000 feet eastbound through a cedar grove and into the property beyond the county road. The combination of traditional property shape and road frontage allows plenty of flexibility on how you would like to customize your Homesite or dream hunting ranch. No HOA and cheap property taxes are only $81/year.
Unique Features Include:
– An RV pad with Electricity on site. A 120V meter is installed at the end of the pad with a circuit breaker. Dimensions of the pad area are approximately 37′ deep x 17′ wide and can be expanded. Circuit breaker capable of upgrading to 30 amp & 50 amp service.
– 2,560 Feet of Fencing were installed along the western boundary road frontage and along the southern boundary.
– Metal Storage Barn with chain-fence gate and interior shelving. Dimensions are approximately 38′ x 25′.
– A Cemented Y-Bar Pulley next to the barn. Perfect for cleaning deer, hogs, and a variety of game in the area.
– Large 20′ Deer Blind set using oil & gas rig steel railings for the stairs with 130 yard sighting from inside the blind.
– A 100′ x 130′ seasonal Pond was dug at the bottom of the landscape. A layer of clay was hauled into the site at one point for future pond development. Unknown condition. Ready for conversion to a live fishing hole.
– Two Dramatic lookout points overseeing the hill country from both the top of the hill on the gravel road (next to the barn) and also at the North-eastern corner of the property along the property line.
– Stored Lumber on the property protected by a tarp. Approximately 200 square feet of decking lumber.
Wildlife Agricultural Tax Exemption:
This property is in the Wildlife Agricultural Exemption program limiting the property taxes to only $81/year. Wildlife management practices that have been used on this property include the installation of multiple birdhouses, a bat colony box, food plotting nearby the deer blinds and pond, and selective clearing around the perimeter of the property fencing. Thick cedar tree cover and rock outcroppings offer bedding and shelter for multiple wildlife.
Bosque County Allows 5 Deer Bag Limit Season:
One of the best Texas counties in terms of white-tail deer bag limits. Many counties in Texas don’t even allow antlerless tags. In Bosque county you are allowed 5 deer, no more than 2 bucks per season. Quail season lasts all the way from November through the end of February; 15 daily bag limit. Javelina, Wild Hog, Sandhill Crane, and Wild Turkey are also featured game. See TPWD page here.
–Big Rocks Park: Shoreline park abutting the Paluxy River known for its boulders & kid-friendly swimming areas.Google Map Link
–Dinosaur Valley State Park: Fossilized dinosaur footprints along a river plus 2 life-size dinosaur models on 1,500 scenic acres.Google Map Link
Electronic PDF copies of the full survey on the property and the metes and bounds are available.
Power lines run onto the property for Electricity and are easy to switch over the existing service. Water Well Depths in this area average 800′ in depth.
Referrals for Well Drillers that have drilled the neighbor’s adjoining properties are provided below, along with Septic Installers.
Electric: Electric poles and meter available on the property with service on. Call United Coop at 1-800-342-6239 to switch service from Account # 91580-003. No activation cost, No Deposit. $50 connection fee for new customers. Fees & amounts subject to change.
Trash Service: l Call Rural Garbage Service at 254-965-4914. Trash bins provided and pickup is once per week Thursday or Friday
Sewer: Call Brumbalow Septic Tank Services 254-386-5028
Call Associated Well Services 254-965-5924 located at 1215 US-67, Stephenville, TX 76401.
Call Green’s Water Well Service 254-977-3292 or email Ron at . Located at 1825 Co Rd 279, Dublin, TX 76446.
Call McPherson Drilling 254-897-4513
Call Pollok Water Drill & Services | 254-897-2350
- Elegment ID: INC_TX_Bosque1
- County/State: Bosque County, Texas
- Address: Spring Creek Rd., Iredell, Bosque County, Texas, 76649
- GPS: 31.93437, -97.86459
- Parcel Number: R08427
- Size: 36 Acres
- Conveyance: Fees Simple
- Annual Taxes: $81 / Year
- Annual HOA : No HOA
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 31.93437, -97.86459 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 31.93437, -97.86459
- Northeast Corner: 31.93664, -97.86023
- Southwest Corner: 31.93199, -97.86289
- Southeast Corner: 31.93422, -97.85862
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)