- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 35.81723, -95.24439 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 35.81723, -95.24528
- Southwest Corner: 35.81677, -95.24528
- Southeast Corner: 35.81677, -95.24439
- Northeast Corner: 35.81723, -95.24439
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
This beautiful Unrestricted 1 acre lot features 165 feet of road frontage along S 365 road. This property is within a couple miles of Lake Tenkiller and a few minutes away from Overlook Nature Trail and Park, Strayhorn Marina Tenkiller, and Tenkiller State Park. Locals ride side by sides and golf carts to the marina!
The total lot size is 165 ft x 263 ft = 43,560 sq ft.
This is a great opportunity for you to own sizable property in the country. Gorgeous flat land make it easy to build. Come enjoy fishing, kayaking, boating, hiking, camping & much more at Oklahoma’s clear water lake!
Located in eastern Oklahoma’s Cookson Hills, Lake Tenkiller is one of the state’s most scenic lakes. When you first see its high, rocky bluffs and wooded shoreline, you’ll agree. The clear waters of Lake Tenkiller are perfect for boating, fishing, scuba diving and swimming. The lake attracts so many scuba enthusiasts that Tenkiller State Park added an underwater dive park featuring submerged objects such as a plane fuselage, sunken boats and even a helicopter.
Lake Tenkiller has lots of amenities to offer visitors. Two state parks, Tenkiller State Park and Cherokee Landing State Park, are located on the shores of the lake offering camping and outdoor recreation amenities. Along with its two state parks, there are numerous marinas, boat ramps, campgrounds, golf courses and restaurants in this area. So visiting this scenic lake means you won’t have to rough it. For more information you can visit their (website).
Power Utility: Call Lake Region Electric Cooperative (LREC) at 918-772-2526, for a deposit of $300 for new residential accounts. For more information. You can visit their (website)
Water Utility: Call Jerry Copeland at 918-316-1651. The membership fee is $1000.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 6 minutes to Shell Gas station
- 9 minutes to Sonic Drive-In
- 10 minutes to Cherokee Casino Fort Gibson
- 14 minutes to Muskogee High School
- 16 minutes to Okay High School
- 17 minutes to Curt’s Shopping Center
- 25 minutes to Greenleaf State Park
- 32 minutes to Cherokee Landing State Park
- 23 minutes to Cherokee Nation W. W. Hastings Hospital
- 40 minutes to Cookson Bend Resort & Marina
- 42 minutes to Tenkiller State Park
- 55 minutes to Lake Eufaula
- 1 hour 1 minutes to Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 2 hour 22 minutes to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Buyer Due Diligence: we do our best to ensure listing accuracy. However, buyer is responsible to perform their own due diligence and verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and physically visit the property. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_OK_Cherokee_Taxbid01
- County/State: Cherokee County, Oklahoma
- Address: S 365 Rd, Fort Gibson, Cherokee County, Oklahoma, 74434
- GPS: 35.81723, -95.24439
- Parcel Number: 0000-36-16N-19E-0-155-00
- Size: 1 Acres
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Flood Zone: No
- Annual HOA / PO: None
Cherokee Landing State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice, clean, and popular for camping, boating, hiking, and summer fun. The employees are super friendly.
Tenkiller State Park: Google Map Link
This park is really nice with Frisbee golf, a pool, a playground, a nature center, an RV campground, tent sites, cabins, and a marina. Tenkiller is one of the best lakes in OK.
Burnt Cabin Marina & Resort: Google Map Link
Perfect spot for a relaxing and peaceful breakfast! Delicious Mimosa! Cool breeze, GORGEOUS views, excellent service! Highly recommend!
Local City Center(s)
Curt’s Shopping Center is only 17 minutes away from the property. Here you’ll have everything you need. Shop for groceries or grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants.