How to visit this 0.10-acre lot for sale in Bandera, Texas?
To visit this 0.10-acre lot for sale in Bandera Texas, search 378 Medina Drive, Bandera, Texas, 78003 within Bandera County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “29.63433, -98.97749“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 29.63437, -98.97761
- Northeast Corner: 29.63433, -98.97749
- Southwest Corner: 29.63412, -98.97773
- Southeast Corner: 29.63408, -98.97761
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: $15,900
Owner Financing Available: $2,900 down, then $276.21 per month for 60 months (Plus $26 / month service fee)
7 minutes to Copper Lantern County Store
14 minutes to Downtown Bandera, TX
15 minutes to Bandera Science & History Museum
18 minutes to Downtown Bandera Falls, TX
22 minutes to Hill Country Elementary School
35 minutes to Medina Lake RV Park and Camping
1 hour 9 minutes to Downtown San Antonio, TX
This neighborhood is called Lake Medina Shores. A perfect opportunity to escape to the lake with your RV or Trailer, or build a home and move in full time. If you have big plans, this small slice of Bandera County might be just what you’re looking for.
The total lot size is 40 ft x 100 ft = 4,000 sq ft. The Property has been Surveyed with stakes on the ground. A copy of the survey is available upon request.
Nestled only 35 minutes away from multiple access points to Lake Medina in Bandera County, one of the most popular and affordable lake areas in the Hill Country and surrounding San Antonio area. You are only a short distance away from beautiful fishing, camping, kayaking and swimming and within a 1 hour driving distance of Downtown San Antonio, TX.
Lake Medina boat ramps
The property allows
- 24-Hour Tent Camping
- Unlimited RV Camping and Storage
- Permanent residential living allowed via Mobile Home, Cabin, Tiny Home, Container Home or traditional residential structure.
- Lake Medina Shores amenities include a community pool, boat ramp to Lake Medina, pier, playgrounds, cabanas, and maintenance of the roads.
- This land is ready to tap into existing Water and Power Lines at the County Road Frontage. This property features very close proximity to Lake Medina boat launch access, mature cedar trees and No Flood Zone. The property measures 40’ wide and 100’ feet deep.
- This property is suitable for septic installation and meets the minimum lot size requirements to install septic. To help you estimate a budget on preparing the property for septic (if you chose to do so), you can choose to install a Conventional System or an Aerobic System, depending on site plans and footprint. For an average 2,500 square foot home, a conventional system would cost roughly $6k to install and an aerobic system would roughly cost $12k to install.
- Perfect for anyone wanting to build a home, park an RV, mobile home, or just to have as a great investment.
- Camping, Storing and Parking of RVs Allowed on all lots. This includes RVs, pickup campers, camping trailers, van conversions, fifth-wheel trailers, mini-motor homes, travel trailers, and motor homes.
- Tent Camping also allowed.> Mobile Homes should be of a recent model and require a 600 square foot minimum.
- Permanent-Build Private residences require a 600 square foot minimum.
- Full-Time Living in RVs not allowed unless planning to build a permanent structure.
Electricity Service: Call Bandera Electric at 830-796-3741
Water Service: Call Monarch Water 866-654-7992 x4 to Tap into the Water Line at the Property. $700 Tap-In Fee for a Meter Install.
Septic Service & Water Wells: Call Buddy’s Water Well & Septic Service at 830-796-3878
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Bandera_Ybarra42785
- Address: 378 Medina Drive, Bandera, Bandera County, Texas, 78003
- GPS: 29.63433, -98.97749
- Parcel Number: 143425
- Size: 0.10 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (Clean Title)
- Annual Taxes: $78.72 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: $120 / Year
- Legal Description: Lot 216, Section B, of The Lake Medina Shores Section No. E, A Subdivision in Bandera County, Texas, As Recorded In Volume 6, Page 2 & 3, Plat Records, Bandera County, Texas.
Note: The property has a “No Trespassing” sign.
The Medina River: Google Map Link
Discover the Medina River’s tranquil beauty in Bandera, Texas. Thanks to the natural lakes, tubing, fishing, and gorgeous walks, it’s a peaceful getaway for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Bandera Science & History Museum: Google Map Link
The Bandera Science & History Museum showcases the rich heritage and scientific wonders of Bandera, Texas. Explore captivating exhibits that delve into the town’s history, culture, and scientific discoveries, providing a fascinating learning experience for visitors of all ages.
Flying L Ranch: Google Map Link
Offers a charming Western retreat. Experience the spirit of the Old West with horseback riding, golf, and a range of outdoor activities amidst beautiful scenery, creating an unforgettable ranch experience.