How to visit this 0.18 Acre RV Lot for Sale near Tyler TX?
To visit this 0.18 acre RV lot for Sale near Tyler TX, search Live Oak Dr, Mineola, Texas, 75773 within Smith County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 32.6068, -95.53703 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 32.60696, -95.53709
- Southwest Corner: 32.6068, -95.53703
- Southeast Corner: 32.6069, -95.53662
- Northeast Corner: 32.60706, -95.53668
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
(Turn on Satellite View in Google Maps for best navigation.)
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(When you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Special Note: this subdivision has dirt roads. Better to visit with 4×4 or AWD vehicles with high ground clearance.
The Perfect Location for Your Next Home
Discover the perfect blend of serenity and investment opportunity in Holiday Pines, 0.18 acre RV lot for sale near Tyler TX. This RV/mobile-friendly community in Smith County outside of Mineola offers unrestricted land and stunning views of a 40-acre sparkling lake, making it a desirable destination for families, snowbirds, or those seeking a quiet lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking for a permanent home or a getaway destination, Holiday Pines is sure to increase in value and provide you with investment appreciation for years to come, even in today’s economy.
Buyer Protection is Guaranteed with Elegant Land
At Elegant Land, we ensure the best protection for your land title. If you choose cash, you’ll receive a Warranty Deed. If you opt for seller financing, you’ll receive both a Warranty Deed and a Deed of Trust. No fees for the buyer during in-house closing. The buyer is responsible for property taxes. Trust in Elegant Land for a stress-free and protected land purchase experience.
Unrestricted Living with No POA
This 0.18 acre RV lot for sale near Tyler TX offers unrestricted living with no property owners association (POA), making it a rare and unique opportunity for investment. With this property, you can enjoy full-time RV living, a full-time mobile home, a full-time manufactured home, a full-time modular home, or a full-time single-family house.
Utilities for Your Convenience
Holiday Pines offers its residents access to essential utilities, including electric service from Wood County Electric Co-Op, water service from Aqua Texas Inc., and internet service from HughesNet and StarLink. The community also offers telephone service from Southwestern Bell Telephone (AT&T), trash collection services from Ameri-Tex Services, and Cliff’s Disposal.
Access to the Lake and More
As a resident of Holiday Pines, you’ll have access to the Holiday Pines Lake Boat Ramps and Fishing Piers, with an optional annual fee of $30. Each RV/mobile home lot is approximately 62 ft x 130 ft and annual taxes range from $5 to $16, depending on the type of homesteader.
Shopping and Local Attractions
Shopping options are conveniently located close to the community, and a night out in Tyler, TX, only a 38-minute drive away, offers a variety of restaurants and local attractions. Dallas, Texas is only an hour and 20 minutes away for those seeking a change of pace.
Take the First Step to Your Next Home
All lots come with water and electric services, and sewer services are available through septic. The roads leading to all lots are maintained, but the road leading into the community is bumpy, so drive slowly. The subdivision POA and developer went bankrupt several years ago, and due to the lack of collection of dues, repairs to the roads have not been made.
However, this provides you with a great opportunity to invest in a piece of land with endless possibilities at a low cost. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to call this land at Holiday Pines your next home.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Live Oak Dr, Mineola, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75773
- GPS: 32.60696, -95.53709
- Parcel Number: 180510000000037000
- Size: 0.18 Acres
- Dimension: 62 ft x 130 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $15.68 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved/Dirt Roads
- Electric: Wood County Electric Co-Op (buyer to verify connection cost, 903 763-2203, website)
- Water: Aqua Texas Inc. (buyer to verify connection cost, 877 987-2782, website)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Southwestern Bell Telephone (800 288-2020, website )
- Internet: HughesNet (website) or StarLink (website)
- Trash Service: Ameri-Tex Services (website) or Cliff’s Disposal (903 963-3561)
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Home: Mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Mineola, TX
- Legal: Lot 370 of the Holiday Pines subdivision, Smith County Texas, and further described according to the plat or map thereof in the office of the Smith County Clerk, Texas.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest
- 5 minutes to Holiday Pines Lake
- 12 minutes to Mineola, TX
- 12 minutes to Iron Horse Square Park
- 15 minutes to Mineola Nature Preserve
- 16 minutes to Mineola Country Club
- 16 minutes to Mineola High Scool
- 16 minutes to Brookshire’s
- 17 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 38 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 41 minutes to Lake Fork
- 55 minutes to Sulphur Springs, TX
- 1 hour 21 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 2 hours 28 minutes to Waco, TX
- 3 hours 40 minutes to Houston, TX