How to visit this 2.53 acres of land for sale in Costilla County, CO?
To visit this 2.53 acres of land for sale in Costilla County, CO, search Mesa Dr East, San Luis, Colorado, 81152 within Costilla County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 37.09031, -105.45396 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 37.09031, -105.45396
- Southwest Corner: 37.0894, -105.4524
- Southeast Corner: 37.08986, -105.45198
- Northeast Corner: 37.09077, -105.45353
Step 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
Step 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Ideal Location for Building Your Dream Home or RV Getaway
With easy access, electricity nearby, and few neighbors in the Wild Horse Mesa area, this 2.53 acres of land for sale in Costilla County, CO is perfect for building a home or parking an RV.
Enjoy outdoor activities like skiing, golfing, fishing, and mountain climbing all within a short distance. Wild horses roam the area and are just 1.5 miles from Sanchez Reservoir and 20 miles from the Rio Grande River.
Best Buyer Protection
The land comes with the best buyer protection, including a Warranty Deed for cash buyers and a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust for seller-financed buyers. There are no fees for the buyer if closing in-house and the buyer is responsible for current and subsequent year property taxes.
Outdoor Recreations in Short Distance
There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, bird watching, boating, blessing, hunting, and camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station.
No Time Restrictions To Build
This 2.53 acres of land for sale in Costilla County, CO boasts no HOA fees, and no time limit to build, allowing you to design and construct your dream home with freedom.
The Costilla County Land Use Code allows for a minimum dwelling size of 600 square feet, making it perfect for a tiny home, single or double-wide mobile, or manufactured home. RV camping is also allowed, with short-term camping allowed for up to 14 days every consecutive 3 months and long-term camping allowed up to 180 days per year with a county permit.
Electricity: electric pole nearby the land, or solar/wind generators (some neighbors have installed both). Water: needs to drill a well for the underground water of the Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-100 feet in the area, as set by the Colorado Division of Water Resources. Telephone/Internet: by cellular or satellite.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Mesa Dr East, San Luis, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 81152
- GPS: 37.09031, -105.45396
- Parcel Number: 71222990
- Size: 2.53 Acres
- Dimension: 700 ft x 158 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $166.20 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: electric pole nearby (buyer to verify connection cost), or solar/wind generators
- Water: Need well (average well depth ~100 feet)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell
- Internet: Cell/Satellite
- Trees: some trees and shrubs
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: up to 180 days per year (with Long-Term RV Camping Permit)
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits
- Legal: W.H.M. SECTION F BLK 77 PARCEL 29 (238-884) (DC 258-674)(WD 269-396) (QCD 394-920) (MTN.TRCT.ACC. 406-867-960)
Entrance to Sanchez Reservoir
Sanchez Reservoir (4 miles east of the property)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 14 minutes to San Pedro Mesa
- 15 minutes to Sanchez Reservoir
- 19 minutes to Los Fuertas, Colorado
- 22 minutes to San Luis
- 23 minutes to R&R Market
- 23 minutes to San Luis Airport
- 43 minutes to Blanca, Co
- 53 minutes to Purgatoire Peak
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Panadero Ski Area
- 1 hour 10 minutes to Twin Peaks / Blanca Peak
- 2 hours 8 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 46 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 51 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)