Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
Option 1: Title Company Closing
- Title company will handle the closing. Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- Buyer pays $250 closing fee + around $500 title insurance. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Seller pays $250 seller side closing fee.
Option 2: In House Closing:
- Elegment Dream Acres to provide Buyer an existing copy of Seller title insurance.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Yampa Cir, Blanca, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 81123
- GPS: 37.4613, -105.5917
- Parcel Number: Part of Parcel 40002431
- Size: 19.02 Acres
- Dimension: 657 ft x 1261 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $332.40 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Need solar/wind
- Water: Need well (average well depth ~100 feet)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell
- Internet: Cell/Satellite
- Trees: some trees and shrubs
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Up to 180 days per year with permit
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limit
You will love this 19.02 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Costilla Country, Colorado. Very few neighbors in the Trinchera Colony neighborhood, and only 20 minutes from Alamosa, CO where you will find plenty of restaurants, banks, hospitals, grocery stores, hardware stores, schools, a Walmart, and Adams State University, etc. Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home or just to park your RV. There are lots of beautiful wild horses roam the county, Blanca Peak is almost directly in front of you, and Rio Grande River is only 20 miles west! There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build
- Costilla County Land Use Code
- Minimum dwelling size per the Costilla County Land Use Code is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Home is allowed on the property:
- Must be 1976 or newer
- Snow Load: >30 lbs./square foot
- Wind Load: >90 miles/hour
- Costilla County Planning and Zoning (Link)
- Short Term RV Camping: up to 14 days every consecutive 3 months (no permit needed)
- Long Term RV Camping: up to 180 days per year with county permit, information can be found on Page 6 of Costilla County Residential Development Policy and Procedure
- Water: needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-100 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Link)
- Electricity: needs solar / wind power generators (neighbor to the east has installed both on their property)
- Telephone, Internet: by cellular or satellite
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to Blanca, Colorado
- 17 minutes to Alamosa, Colorado
- 24 minutes to R&R Market
- 25 minutes to San Luis, Colorado
- 27 minutes to San Luis Airport
- 33 minutes to Los Fuertas, Colorado
- 42 minutes to Sanchez Reservoir
- 43 minutes to Twin Peaks / Blanca Peak
- 57 minutes to San Pedro Mesa
- 1 hour 1 minute to Panadero Ski Area
- 1 hour 7 minutes to Purgatoire Peak
- 1 hour 38 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 20 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 27 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 37.4613, -105.5917 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 37.46477, -105.59168
- Northeast Corner: 37.46476, -105.58941
- Southwest Corner: 37.4613, -105.5917
- Southeast Corner: 37.4613, -105.58944
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)